Harper Downie is looking for a talented, energetic and superbly organized assistant to join their administrative team based in Clerkenwell.
Harper Downie is a medium sized practice based in Clerkenwell. We have a strong portfolio of work in residential, commercial and hospitality sectors both nationally and internationally. We are located in new offices near Old Street and operate as an inclusive and collaborative team. We are proud of our strong design ethic and the professional service that we offer to a wide range of clients.
We look forward to meeting you.
– A team player with excellent communication skills, both spoken and written English. Ability to take initiative and prioritise work load.
– High level numeracy skills with a comprehensive knowledge of Excel. Administrative experience in an office setting.
– A willingness to take on a broad spectrum of tasks. Excellent IT skills.
Duties will include the following:
– Maintaining HR records and using ‘Rapport’ our studio software. Maintaining holiday bookings.
– Involvement in recruitment and the administration of starters and leavers. Assisting staff to work effectively within the studio.
– Involvement with a variety of other HR tasks
– Assisting the finance director with book keeping tasks, expenses etc.
– Taking minutes at meetings and other administrative tasks.
– Working with our receptionist to provide an excellent service to all our visitors.
Applications: Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org